As one of the leading plumbing companies in Corona and the area, OneStop Plumbers has always strived to deliver efficient and consistent-quality services following all the necessary safety and health regulations.
Now that we are faced with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we want to assure our customers that we are taking all the necessary steps to protect them. OneStop Plumbers is fully committed to continuing to deliver our comprehensive plumbing services without compromising anyone’s health.
At OneStop Plumbers, your safety and health come first. That’s why we make sure that every team member takes all the necessary precautionary measures introduced in accordance with the latest recommendations of The World Health Organization, CDC, and other government and health authorities when performing their assigned tasks.
Here is what you can expect from your trusted plumbing professionals:
• They will keep a safe distance from you and your family members.
• Your plumber will wear a face mask, protective gloves, and shoe covers.
• They will eliminate any physical contact with customers and other team members when possible.
• Every plumbing technician is advised to wash their hands frequently and use a hand sanitizer while on the job.
• We have advised our employees to stay at home if they show any signs of infection and seek immediate medical assistance.
• Every technician needs to regularly clean and sanitize their vehicle, tools, and equipment.
• Customers are now given the option to provide work authorization via their personal phone, in lieu of electronically signing company devices.
Yes. Plumbing service is considered an essential business, and therefore, OneStop Plumbers is authorized to stay open during the Covid-19 stay at home (shelter in place) order. So, whatever your plumbing emergency is, make sure to reach out to us and rest assured that we will provide you with a top-quality service the same as always.
No. At OneStop Plumbers, we don’t anticipate any changes to our regular working hours. We are still open and always willing to assist you with your plumbing issues with precision and care. Whether you need us to perform efficient water leak detection, or you want to schedule our faucet repair, drain cleaning, toilet installation, water heater repair, maintenance, or installation services, we’ve got you covered.
If you have any special requirements or any particular concerns regarding your safety during our plumber’s visit, just let us know about that in advance. We promise that we will honor your requests and do our best to find a solution that will suit your needs perfectly.
In addition to that, we advise all our clients to wear face masks and avoid close contact with our plumbing personnel, so that the risk of Coronavirus transmission is minimized.
In case you have any questions or concerns about our precautionary measures and hours of operations, feel free to give us a call. You can also visit our website, where we will regularly post any new updates, keeping you in the loop at all times. OneStop Plumbers wants you to feel safe and know that you can fully rely on us even during these uncertain times. Reach out to us!
Servicing all your plumbing neeeds in Corona CA and all surrounding cities. We have a plumber in Corona, plumber in Chino Hills, plumber in Chino, plumber in Eastvale, plumber in Norco, plumber in Riverside, plumber in Yorba Linda, plumber in Mira Loma and many more Inland Empire, Orange County and San Bernardino County cities.