Our specialists will come to your rescue
We’re at your beck and call for slab leak detection and repair
Our company provides expert plumbing services, including slab leak detection and repair to residential and commercial properties in Corona and the surrounding areas. We have the necessary expertise to determine the scope of the problem and take action to restore the safety and protection of your property. We employ cutting-edge equipment and time-tested methods to provide you with the correct assessment and solution for your concerns.
Get help from qualified pros
We’ve got what it takes to resolve the issue
We perform diligent slab leak detection and repair in Corona and the nearby areas and will take action as soon as possible to spare you the ordeal and unreasonable delays. We’ll help you:
- Avoid time-consuming searching on your own.
- Get an accurate assessment of the damage.
- Avoid costly repairs.
- Save money on your water bill.
- Protect your home from water damage.
- Prevent mold and mildew growth on your property.
Taking care of your home requires a fast response and an in-depth approach. Contact us today to book your appointment.
Take advantage of our comprehensive services
We perform diligent slab leak detection and repair in Corona and the surrounding region. If you suspect a leak on your property, we’ll take action as soon as possible to spare you the ordeal and unreasonable delays. Here at our company, we strive to restore our clients’ peace of mind by fixing the functionality of their plumbing quickly. We also work closely with highly reputable local companies specializing in water damage assessment if needed.
Rely on our expert slab leak detection
How to recognize the signs of slab leaks in your home
If you suspect you have a leak, it’s important to have a professional come out and perform a slab leak detection. They will be able to determine the cause of the leak and repair it before it causes further damage to your home. You can:
- Inspect the faucets, valves, and appliances to see if they work properly.
- Check the cabinets and remove items so that you have a clear view of any water saturation or damage.
- Listen for the sound of running water even when no fixtures or appliances are in use.
- Touch the floors to see if they’re oddly hot or cold.
- Look for signs of damage, cracks, discoloration or water stains on the floors or walls.
- Watch out for signs of mold and mildew.
If you notice any of these signs, reach out to our seasoned professionals for assistance.