We’re at your service for accurate diagnostics
Timely ceiling leak detection ensures the safety of your property
While some water leaks on the ceiling can be easily observed, others are not so conspicuous and may remain undetected for a considerable amount of time. Regardless of the visibility and scope of the damage, OneStop Plumbers is here to assist you with a cost-effective and timely leak detection and repair service.
Tailored solutions & reliable assistance
We render detailed ceiling leak detection and repair
Whether you live in Corona or in the vicinity, you can count on us for detailed and accurate ceiling leak detection. Before cutting any drywall, our plumbers perform an initial inspection, which includes:
- Making a series of observations to map obvious signs of a leak and then focusing on the not-so-obvious signs.
- Checking the attic for visible water drips and trails,
- Observing the air conditioner for signs of condensation
- Inspecting faucet, toilet, and appliance water supply line fittings and valves for drips and corrosion
- Running faucets and flushing toilets while using our special flashlights in areas that could leak
- Inspecting shower, sink and bathtub spouts to ensure they are properly sealed
- If the initial ceiling leak detection is without a result, we then pull out a number of tools, such as plumbing line tracers and in-wall leak water sensors and electronic leak detection equipment.
However, if you’re uncertain of the exact problem in your commercial property, our team will conduct an in-depth inspection and reveal the issue, recommending possible solutions.
Our experts in ceiling leak detection focus on your satisfaction
As a community-based business, we prioritize your satisfaction. By providing you with a satisfaction warranty in writing, we vouch for the quality of service and enable you to get in touch with us easily if something goes wrong down the road.
We’re at your disposal if you suspect a ceiling leak
Providing your property with an additional layer of safety
Our team of technicians render scalable and high-quality solutions and can determine the nature of the issue, whether it’s a ceiling leak, sewage backup, or water damage. Feel free to contact us if you notice:
- Moisture spots on your walls or ceiling.
- Mold and mildew growth in the corners, and dank odors
- Blistering, bubbling, or peeling paint or wallpaper
- Newly formed cracks in the ceiling
- Sagging or other deformations in the ceiling
- Missing shingles from your roof
Our crew is at your service Monday to Saturday, anytime from 7 am to 6 pm. We will conduct an in-house assessment and determine the exact cause of the ceiling leak. Finally, our technicians will do their best to resolve the issue at your Corona property in a timely and effective manner.